The papaya is an underutilized fruit, but it has some amazing health properties. It is rich in beta-carotene vitamins C & E, fiber, folate, and papain, a digestive enzyme that helps break down food. If you are experiencing irregular bowel movements, turn to papayas because they help relieve constipation. This fruit salad isn’t just about papayas, though. It contains an assortment of vibrant flavors that delight the palate. We hope you like it!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c papaya, cubed
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed
- 2 c pineapple, cubed
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- After preparing all the fruit, combine it all in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the agave and lime juice until well combined.
- Drizzle the agave mixture over the fruit salad and toss to ensure all the fruit pieces get coated.
- Serve and enjoy.