For the Slaw
- 6 c shredded purple cabbage
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 4 c baby spinach (optional)
- a few cilantro leaves to garnish
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. raw sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Place the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix well. We strongly recommend making that optional spinach topping a mandatory ingredient.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a little glass jar and shake vigorously to thoroughly mix all the flavors.
- If eating immediately, serve yourself a little or big bowl and dress with desired amount of dressing.
- If you are prepping this, divide it into four mason jars or containers and keep dressing in the little jar.