Green smoothies may not look as tasty vibrantly colored tropical smoothies, but we can assure you that this one tastes fantastic. It’s like, “Woah…how can five ingredients taste so amazing?” They can and they do, so get your blender and make this pronto!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 1/4 c mango, cubed and frozen overnight
- 1 1/4 c pineapple, cubed and frozen overnight
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen overnight
- 1 c filtered water (or more to yield desired consistency)
- 3 c spinach leaves
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. You can add more water if you want a thinner smoothie.
- Pour into a large cup and enjoy!