Refreshing, tart, slightly spicy, and surprisingly filling, this gazpacho is exactly what you need to aid the cleansing process. The great thing about this soup is that the spiciness of the jalapeño can help you stay warm during these colder months.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 large ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 c freshly made pineapple juice
- 1/2 jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 handful chopped cilantro leaves (plus more for garnishing)
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Add about 3 cups of pineapple, 1/2 of the cucumber, pineapple juice, jalapeño, lime juice, sea salt, and green onion, blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining pineapple and cucumber, cilantro, and 1/2 of the olive oil. Pulse a few times to achieve a chunky texture and adjust seasoning as needed. Pour the gazpacho in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the remaining cilantro and olive oil.