Sprouts are essential on a raw food diet because they contain lots of protein and living enzymes that can improve digestion. They contain all the nutrients in their larger counterparts; the only difference is that they nutrients are compacted into little sprouts.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 c mixed sprouts of your choice
- 1/2 c red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 c fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch of mint, shredded
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss and serve.