This recipe works for a number of reasons. First of all, it only takes five minutes to mix all of the ingredients together. Then, you simply place it in the fridge and let it form into a delicious pudding overnight. Grab it out of the fridge when you want to enjoy it and that’s that! It’s the perfect filling breakfast or energizing snack to get you out of that midday slump.
To make a successful chia pudding, we recommend using a whisk. This helps to thoroughly combine the ingredients to avoid any clumping. When you are ready to eat the chia pudding, top with fresh pomegranate arils and enjoy. That’s about all there is to it. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 1 serving
- Yield: 1.25 cups
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Appetizers & Snacks, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- 1/2 c pomegranate arils
- Add all of the ingredients, except the pomegranate arils, to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar, screw on the lid, and place in the refrigerator for at least six hours, or overnight.
- Remove the chia pudding when ready to serve and top with fresh pomegranate arils. Enjoy!