Whether you want a little snack, side dish, or appetizer, these potato wedges can be a great addition to your recipe catalog. If you need to make more, you can always double, triple, or quadruple the recipe ingredients.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:30m
- Total Time:35m
For the Potatoes
- 2 russet potatoes sliced in wedges
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- sea salt to taste
For the Avocado Dip
- 1 avocado
- juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp. organic unsweetened almond milk (or homemade almond milk)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place the potato wedges in a large mixing bowl. Season the wedges with the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Scatter the wedges across a baking sheet, which you grease with olive oil. Bake them for 30 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix all of the Avocado Dip ingredients together in a bowl. Store the dip in the fridge until you are ready to serve the potatoes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven once they are done and serve with the avocado dip. Enjoy!