When you have the opportunity to eat a meal with almost every color of the rainbow, capitalize on that because that means you’ll consume a diverse assortment of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. This bowl also contains spirulina, which is an incredible source of folate, protein, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- Yield: 1 smoothie bowl
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Breakfast, Smoothies & Juices, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 2 c banana chunks, frozen overnight
- 1 c filtered water
- 3 ice cubes
- 10 raw pecans
- 2 tbsp. raw hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp. spirulina blue green algae
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder (plus more for garnish, optional)
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 -4 drops stevia (optional)
- fruit of choice for rainbow garnish (raspberries, blueberries, kiwi slices, nectarine cubes, banana slices, etc.)
- dehydrated coconut flakes, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the fruit you are using for toppings, to a blender and pulse until you get a smooth yet thick consistency.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and begin topping the bowl with your sliced fruit and coconut flakes. Enjoy!