This is an amazing bowl filled with roasted chickpeas, colorful vegetables, and it is all topped with a tahini dressing. This is bowl flavorful, vegan, dairy-free, and a great way to get a ton of nutrients in one bowl.
- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:25m
- Total Time:40m
- 4 c cooked quinoa
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15oz) can organic chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 c baby spinach leaves
- 1 c shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 c raw cashews
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/4 c tahini
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Place the chickpeas on one side of the sheet and the sweet potatoes on the other.
- Drizzle olive oil over the sweet potatoes and season with sea salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes so that the chickpeas and potatoes are brown and crispy.
- Get four bowls and place one cup of quinoa in each of the bowls. Divide the sweet potatoes and chickpeas across the four bowls and then place an even amount of cabbage, spinach, cashews, and avocado in each bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl and season with sea salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over each bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!