This raw ice cream goes beyond the frozen banana base that you are used to seeing. This has that classic pumpkin spice flavor with a little hint of carrot, which makes it taste like a carrot cake/pumpkin pie dessert. Let us know how you like it.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 2 c homemade pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 c fresh carrot juice
- 6 -8 pitted medjool dates (without sulfur or added sugars)
- 5 -6 bananas, frozen overnight
- Place all of the ingredients, except the bananas, in a blender and pulse until you get a smooth consistency.
- Add in the frozen bananas and blend until it is thick and ice cream-like. You can serve right away or place in the freezer for a couple hours to have the ice cream harden. If you want, top it with raw walnuts. Enjoy!