Pumpkin spice has woven its way into all kinds of recipes, including energy bites. When you bite into these healthy snacks, it’s like enjoying pumpkin pie, only you don’t have to feel guilty about eating a slice. Instead, you get to feel good about snacking the healthy fats and proteins that are in these energy bites. These are perfect for fall, but you can honestly make them any time of year. Fall doesn’t have full custody of pumpkin spice!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c raw cashews
- 1 c raw almonds
- 7 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin spice
- Add the cashews and almonds to a food processor and pulse until they are roughly chopped.
- Add the dates and pumpkin spice to the food processor and continue to blend until you get a dough-like consistency. You can add a teaspoon of water if you need help blending.
- Wet your hands with water and for the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls. Place the balls in a container lined with parchment paper, cover, and place in the refrigerator for a couple hours, or until firm.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy!