Zucchini noodles are like cauliflower, in that they can easily absorb a wide variety of flavors. Similar to eating the same salad and the same dressing, it’s easy to get bored with zoodle dishes if you toss the zoodles in the same sauce every time. Get creative with your sauce! This sauce has a cheesy flavor that is reminiscent of a traditional Alfredo sauce.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 c raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 c homemade almond milk (or more if necessary)
- a handful of chopped raw almonds (optional topping)
- After spiralizing the zucchini, set the zoodles aside and add the pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast, garlic, basil and raisins to a food processor.
- Start blending the ingredients and slowly pour in the almond milk to create the sauce. You may only need the 1/2 cup, but set aside some extra just in case you want the sauce to be thinner.
- Portion the zoodles out in separate bowls and dress them with you desired amount of sauce. Mix well and enjoy!