The best recipes are the ones that taste the best and require the littles amount of effort. Let us introduce you to pumpkin spice fudge because it satisfies both of those requirements, and your sweet tooth. Recipes can be simple, quick, and contain the right ingredients for maximum flavor.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1/4 c homemade pumpkin purée
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 c raw almond butter
- 1/3 c maple syrup can also use honey
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt (optional)
- Line a small baking pan (an 8"x8" pan is great) with parchment paper.
- Make the pumpkin puree according to the instructions.
- Mix the melted coconut oil with the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract and sea salt, if you decide to use them. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and use the back of a spoon to make sure that it is smooth and flat. Place this in the refrigerator for about two hours so it can firm up.
- Remove from the fridge and, using a sharp knife, cut it into squares. Store the squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a couple weeks.