Don’t let breakfast stump you while you are cleansing. You don’t have to eat the same thing every day and get bored with your morning meal. This chia pudding is a great way to change up the raw breakfast game, and this recipe makes enough for at least three or four breakfasts.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 4 c Homemade Cashew Milk
- 1 banana (ripe works best)
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract (optional)
- 3/4 c chia seeds
- 3 c fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and thinly sliced
- Make the cashew milk according to the instructions. It’s best to do it the day before so that it’s ready for you when you need it.
- Add the cashew milk, banana, and vanilla extract to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour this mixture out into a large bowl.
- Stir the chia seeds, blueberries, and sliced bananas into the bowl.
- Ladle the chia pudding into three or four airtight containers or glass jars with lids. Place the jars in the fridge so they can form into pudding overnight. They will be ready for breakfast!