This dressing takes absolutely no time to make. All you have to do is blend the ingredients and drizzle the dressing on your salad. It’s great if you want to change up the flavors of your salads while you are cleansing!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. grade B maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 pinch pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until you have a smooth consistency. Store the dressing into a glass jar and refrigerate for 1 hour before use. It will keep in the fridge for a couple weeks. Enjoy!