- 1 c cooked quinoa (I like to cook it in veggie broth to give it added flavor)
- 2 tbsp. green chiles, canned
- 2 tbsp. thinly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin (depending on your taste preference)
- 1/2 tsp. ancho chile pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- dash of salt to season
- In a skillet, saute the onion with oil for about 3-5 minutes. Add green chiles.
- Add cumin, paprika, ancho chile pepper, cayenne, and salt. Mix into quinoa and cook another minute.
- Stir in cilantro last.
- Serve with favorite taco toppings.