Sometimes you want to eat breakfast and feel fancy about it. There’s no need to lift a pinky, although you can if that makes you feel dainty; rather, you can simply eat fruit salad on a skewer. The best part about these fruit salad kebabs is that you get a plethora of phytonutrients from “eating the rainbow,” as they say.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cubed
- 6 oz clamshell raspberries, rinsed
- 6 oz clamshell blueberries, rinsed
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 c pineapple, cubed
- 1 c purple grapes, rinsed
- After you prep all of your fruits, start the skewering process.
- You can put the pieces of fruit on the skewers in any order you like. If you want to go for the gold, so to speak, skewer the pieces of fruit in an order that makes it look like the colors of the rainbow.
- It is entirely up to you. We hope you have fun with these!