Chia pudding is one of the easiest snacks or breakfast items to make. Not only is it extremely filling, but it is also packed with protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, calcium, and more. We don’t know if you need to hear about their benefits anymore, so let’s just get into the recipe.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. grade A maple syrup
- Add the almond milk to a large bowl and slowly pour in the chia seeds, whisking as you pour to avoid clumping.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and divide the pudding between two pint-size Mason jars. Screw on the caps and refrigerate overnight.
- Once you are ready to consume the chia pudding, remove from the fridge and dig in!