If you add the optional coconut cream, this recipe is no longer a full body cleanse approved recipe. It’ll still taste delicious without the cream. The holidays are usually filled with dairy, fat, and flour, when it comes to desserts. We decided to break the tradition and give you a tasty dessert you can eat guilt free this holiday season. Plus, you get to use the spiralizer, which we typically use to make zucchini noodles.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 red apples
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c sultanas (or raisins)
- 1/4 c finely chopped raw walnuts
- Optional: approximately 2 tbsp coconut cream (see below)
- Spiralize the apples with a spiralizer (use the fine spiralizer attachment to make thin apple noodles).
- Add to a bowl along with the remaining ingredients and combine well (you want the lemon juice to coat all the apple spirals to prevent browning).
- Transfer to serving jars.
- Optional: This is for those who are not cleansing or on a raw foods diet. You can take 2 tbsp of coconut cream and blend until it gets fluffy. Place this on top of the raw apple pie jars and enjoy.