Yes, avocados do make a great base for ice cream because they are creamy and don’t have the strongest flavor. You can play around with the measurements a little, depending on how you want your ice cream to taste.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c avocado meat mashed
- 1/2 c freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2 tbsp. raw agave nectar or more/less to taste
- 1/2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a creamy consistency. Taste this mixture and adjust according to your desired taste.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container (preferably glass) and freeze for 2-4 hours, or until it is a great ice cream texture. Scoop and serve!