Avocado for dessert? You bet your sweet tooth you’re having avocado for dessert because you can’t even taste it. All you are going to taste is sweet chocolaty heaven. You may even find yourself making this recipe when you aren’t cleansing!
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
- 1 c mashed avocados (make sure they are ripe)
- 1/2 c raw agave syrup
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 c raw cacao powder
- Place the avocado, agave, vanilla, and sea salt in a food processor and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Add the cacao powder little by little, blending each time you add some. This method will help you avoid clumping. You may also need to stop blending and scrape the sides with a spatula every now and then.
- Spoon the mousse into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes and enjoy. You don\'t have to refrigerate it if you don\'t want to.