Did you ever in your life think that, “I want to eat sushi for breakfast,” would be a sentence that you’d say? We didn’t either, but then we stumbled on this recipe and, needless to say, we can’t wait to eat banana sushi for breakfast whenever we get the chance!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp. grade A maple syrup
- Place each banana on a plate and spread one tablespoon of almond butter across the length of each banana.
- Evenly sprinkle the pumpkin seeds and walnuts on top of each banana and then top each banana with one teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Cut your bananas into bite-size sushi pieces, get your chopsticks out, and start eating!