- 1 banana
- 1 large Swiss chard, collard, kale, or romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. agave nectar or grade b maple syrup
- Cut the thickest part of the stem of your leaf wrapper out with a “V” shaped cut.
- Spread the tablespoon of almond butter into the crease of the leaf.
- Drizzle it with about a teaspoon of agave—this is optional.
- Cut your banana in half, and layer it so that it’s straight in the center of the leaf.
- Fold up all of the edges bottom edges, and then and wrap it up neatly from right to left.
- Slice into 3-5 pieces (depending on the length) and enjoy!