There’s no reason to go out and buy raw energy bars at the store when you can easily make them at home. These bars will fill you up with nutrition and energy. They make for they perfect snack between meals or great pre/post workout snacks.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c raw cashews (soaked for 2 hours and then drained)
- 1 c dried bananas (without preservatives or added sugars)
- 1 c Medjool dates, pitted
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until the mixture looks like a sticky dough.
- Spoon the dough onto a baking dish that is lined with parchment paper (this is to avoid sticking). Flatten the dough until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
- If you would like to skip that previous step and roll the dough into energy balls, you can do that instead.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for about one hour. After cooling, remove from the fridge and cut into bars. Store the bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three weeks.