We’re going leafless (except for the cilantro) on this Asian-inspired salad. Sprouts are great sources of protein and fiber, which can help to improve intestinal motility and relieve constipation symptoms.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
For the Salad
- 2 c bean sprouts, fresh
- 1 1/2 c shredded carrots
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1/4 c liquid aminos
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. raw agave
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a separate, smaller bowl, and drizzle over the salad. Mix well to coat all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors intensify.