These brownies are deliciously raw and supply you with the ultimate chocolate bite. Adding the fresh strawberries on top adds a refreshing tartness to create a great flavor combination.
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
- 2 c walnuts
- 1/4 c hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1/2 c raw coconut chunks
- 1 1/2 c dates (unsulfured)
- 1/3 c cacao/carob powder
- 1/4 tsp. each sea salt, cinnamon and cayenne
- 1/4 c goji berries (optional)
- 2 tbsp. melted virgin coconut oil
- ripe strawberries to top
- Process all the ingredients in your food processor until it balls together.
- Press into a lined brownie pan and refrigerate for maybe 20 minutes.
- Slice them and devour with ripe strawberries.
If you want to replace the coconut in the recipe, add a few more dates and a handful of nuts or some more goji berries. It's mainly up to your taste.