The thin, crunchy slices of Brussels sprouts and chopped kale are tossed in a creamy raw Caesar dressing, which may be the most addictive component of the salad. Serve the salad with a few lemon slices for zesty freshness.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 6 c shredded Brussels sprouts
- 6 c kale, thinly sliced
- Creamy Cashew Caesar Dressing, to taste
- After prepping the Brussels and kale, make the dressing according to the instructions.
- Add the Brussels and kale to a large salad bowl and toss with your desired amount of cashew Caesar dressing. Serve and enjoy!
- If you don't plant on eating all of the salad, you can portion it off in airtight freezer bags or containers and eat little salads for a couple days.