Made with simple all-natural ingredients, these energy bites are sugar-free and they taste just like carrot cake. Prep these in a big batch and you’ll be set for snacking for the week. We advise that you use a food processor to make these, unless of course you have an amazing blender.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c raw almonds (soaked for 2 hours and then drained)
- 1/2 c golden raisins (no added sugars or preservatives)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 15 dates, pitted
- 1 c grated carrot
- 1 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add the raw almonds, raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Add the pitted dates and blend until you get a crumbly mixture.
- Finally, add the carrots and coconut into the food processor and blend until you get a sticky mixture that you can form into little bites.
- Wet your hands and then make little round balls, placing them into a container as you go.
- Once you are finished store the container in the fridge to keep fresh for up to one week. You can freeze them to save them for a lot longer.