Raw cauliflower rice, you ask? You’ve never tasted cauliflower so good. When you are on a cleanse, you need to get creative when it comes to eating raw foods. This cauliflower rice with Mexican flavors is the perfect rice alternative, and a change from eating salads or drinking smoothies.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. pink himalayan salt
- 1 large tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 big handful of cilantro
- Wash and cut the head of cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower, olive oil, chili powder, cumin and himalayan salt into the food processor and pulse only a few times until a rice consistency is reached.
- Chop the tomato, red onion and cilantro.
- Pour cauliflower rice from the food processor into a bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Garnish with lime and avocado.