The only hard part about this recipe is rolling the sushi. If you get a sushi mat, which only costs about $3, rolling the sushi is like a dream.
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
For the Sushi
- 2 c of raw cauliflower
- 1/2 c flesh from a young Thai Coconut
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 3 sheets of nori (seaweed paper)
- 1/2 an avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 a medium cucumber, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 c mixed greens
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp. of liquid aminos
- 1 tbsp. raw unfiltered coconut oil
- generous splash of raw sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
- Blend the cauliflower, flesh of the young thai coconut, ginger, and turmeric in a food processor or blender until well mixed, like rice. Place one nori sheet with the shiny side down on a sushi roller matt. Add a third of the cauliflower mixture to the nori sheet (there is enough for 3 nori rolls) and cover most of it, leaving about one inch at one end so you can roll it up properly without stuff falling out.
- Then place a few slices of avocado, red & yellow bell pepper, cucumber, and salad greens in the middle. Then roll it up! This can take a bit of practice to get a nicely rolled sushi! Then slice it up and eat it!