If you need a little sweetness in your life, make these for a guilt-free holiday dessert. The raw cacao and coconut combo is a match made in heaven. Enjoy these by yourself or make them for a holiday party!
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 1/2 c (6-7) fresh medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 c raw pecans
- 2 tbsp. raw, organic cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. raw shredded coconut
- Blend the raw pecans and shredded coconut in a blender or food processor until you get a flour-like consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender/food processor and continue to blend until everything is well combined.
- Spoon this mixture into a bowl and start forming cake balls with your hands. If you wet your hands first, the ingredients don't stick to your hands as much.
- Put these in the freezer for about 15 minutes and then serve. You can store them in a sealed container in the fridge for about 5 days, but are you going to let them last that long?