After you take a bite out of one of these energy bites, you’ll find out that snacking on one just isn’t enough. You’ll be coming back for a couple more! Be careful not to eat too much, though. You’ll only need a few to feel satiated and energized.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 1/2 c raw cashews
- 1/4 c ground flax seeds
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 c cacao nibs
- Let the dates soak in warm water for about 10 minutes and then drain.
- Put the dates, cashews, flax seeds, and sea salt into a food processor and blend until the ingredients begin to clump.
- Add the cacao nibs and continue pulsing until everything is blended.
- Scrape the mixture out of the food processor and into a bowl. Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture and form balls by rolling the scoop between your hands.
- Enjoy right away or store the bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.