Are you missing pasta during your cleanse? You don’t have to any more now that you have this recipe. Get entangled in delicious flavors and slurp up all the zoodles. Feel free to make some extra sauce because it is just that good!
- Prep Time:20m
- Total Time:20m
- 4 1/2 c zucchini noodles
- 1 1/2 c fresh tomato, chopped
- 3/4 c sun-dried tomatoes (dry, not in oil)
- 1/2 c raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours and then drained)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Put the zucchini noodles in a strainer and rinse with water. Pat dry with paper towels to soak up the excess moisture. Set aside while you make the sauce.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Taste the sauce and adjust seasonings as needed. Blend for a few minutes to naturally heat up the sauce.
- Add the zucchini noodles in two bowls and pour your desired amount of sauce over the noodles. Season with sea salt and pepper, top with optional chopped fresh basil, and serve.