This is the perfect end of summer dip, and a great recipe to have in your raw food repertoire. If you have Persian cucumbers available at the grocery store you shop at, we recommend getting them because of their crispness and refreshing flavor.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c raw cashews (soaked in water for an hour and then drained)
- 1 1/2 c Persian cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 c + 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with carrot sticks, bell pepper slices, or celery sticks.