We are taking a different approach to burgers by using the portobello mushroom caps as the buns. Stuffed with mixed greens, cashew cheese, and guacamole, these dehydrated burgers are perfect for a filling dinner while cleansing.
- Prep Time:30m
- Cook Time:3h
- Total Time:3h 30m
- Yield: 4 burgers
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Dehydrated, Entrees, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
- 8 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tomato, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 c spring mixed greens, rinsed
- 1/2 c homemade cashew cheese sauce
- 1 c homemade guacamole
- Wash and de-stem the mushrooms before massaging the caps with the coconut aminos. You can use more coconut aminos if needed.
- Place them on a dehydrator rack and put them in the dehydrator for about 3 hours on the low setting.
- Prepare the rest of the burger toppings while the caps are dehydrating.
- Remove the mushrooms from the dehydrator and start assembling your burgers the way you like them. Serve and enjoy!