- 1 jicama root or daikon radish (the size depends on how many you\'re feeding)
- 1 tsp. veg oil (optional but recommended)
- Salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, basil, turmeric, paprika (to taste)
- Peel the daikon or jicama and slice into fries.
- Rub in the oil and spices.
- Dehydrate for 3 hours or in your oven at it\'s lowest temperature, (or you could eat them right away if you like).
If you are new to raw food and the flavors that go with it, you may want to use jicama for the fries.