- 1 jicama root or daikon radish (the size depends on how many you\'re feeding)
- 1 tsp. veg oil (optional but recommended)
- Salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, basil, turmeric, paprika (to taste)
- Peel the daikon or jicama and slice into fries.
- Rub in the oil and spices.
- Dehydrate for 3 hours or in your oven at it\'s lowest temperature, (or you could eat them right away if you like).
Notes:If you are new to raw food and the flavors that go with it, you may want to use jicama for the fries.