When you make raw soup, you have to realize that you need to eat more because it is liquid. Just remember that you won’t be heating it up, so don’t make the flavors too intense. You want a pleasant raw soup experience, which is why this soup doesn’t have onions and garlic.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 4 small carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 inch peeled ginger (or you can substitute 1 tsp ginger powder)
- 1 tbsp. liquid aminos
- 2 pitted dates, unsulfured
- 2/3 c water
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Blend all of the ingredients, except the olive oil, in a blender until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil while blending.
- You can turn your blender on high to lightly heat up this soup; that's a raw food diet hack!