This raw soup recipe is actually quite refreshing and filling. Not only does it taste delicious, but sipping this soup delivers you a wide variety of nutrients.
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 zuccini
- 1 c cauliflower
- 1/2 c green cabbage
- 2 c kale
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 thin slices fresh ginger
- 1 small seeded jalepeno (leave the seeds if you’re into super spicy!)
- small handful parsley
- small handful cilantro
- half a lemon
- big pinch pink himilayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- coconut aminos, to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy. Add just enough water to get the blender moving easily. Adjust to your preference of consistency.
- Pour the mixture into bowls, sprinkle some sesame seeds, drizzle your desired amount of coconut aminos, and season with red pepper flakes. Mix and enjoy!