While you won’t be eating hotdogs on the cleanse, it’s always good to have a variety of raw condiments. If you are a fan of mustard-based dressings, this is going to save your life. Blend this with some agave, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar and you’re in business!
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/2 c mustard seeds mostly yellow, a little brown
- 3/4 c water
- 1/4 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. ground Himalayan pink salt
- 3/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- Soak the mustard seeds in water for 24 hours. Drain the water, add the seeds and the rest of the ingredient to a blender, and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Spoon the mustard into a glass jar or airtight container and store it in the fridge for a couple days before using it. The refrigeration time will make it a little less bitter.