Honeydew is a great hydrating fruit because it is mostly water. This makes it great for sorbets, smoothies, and it’ll help cool you off in the hotter months.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 4 1/2 c fresh honeydew (about 1 honeydew), cubed
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 c agave
- 1/4 c water
- fresh lime slices & mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the cubed honeydew evenly across the baking sheet. Place the honeydew in the freezer and allow 4-6 hours for freezing.
- Place the frozen honeydew in a blender or food processor and add the lemon juice, agave, and water. Blend until you have an almost sorbet-like consistency. You don\'t want it to be fluid or slushy.
- Serve immediately or you can spoon it into a container, store it in the freezer, and serve when you are ready to enjoy it.