- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1/4 c lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 c sesame seeds, soaked for 4 hours, and then drained
- 1/2 c tahini
- 1/4 c parsley, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients, except the sesame seeds and tahini, into a high speed blender and process until smooth. Add the tahini and sesame seeds and process once again until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and garnish with parsley, paprika and a drizzle of olive oil if desired.