Get out your carrot sticks because your about to dip your way to satisfaction, now that you have this cleanse-approved hummus. It is filling, flavorful, and fabulous!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 c sesame seeds, soaked for 4 hours, and then drained
- 1/2 c homemade tahini
- 1/4 c parsley, chopped
- Add all the ingredients, except the sesame seeds and tahini, to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add the tahini and sesame seeds and process once again until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and garnish with parsley, paprika, and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired. Enjoy with carrot or bell pepper sticks.