While this isn’t the traditional stir-fry you know (primarily because you aren’t cooking anything!), the flavors are bold and your taste buds may not even know that you are eating a raw dish.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Kelp Noodles
- 1 pkg raw kelp noodles, rinsed and drained
- 2 c baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 c button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 3/4 c cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c alfalfa sprouts
For the Spicy Almond Ginger Sauce
- 3 tbsp. raw almond butter
- juice from one lemon
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. filtered water
- Mix before serving and top with sesame seeds. Store sauce separately from noodle/veggie mix so that veggies don't get soggy.
- Add all of the Kelp Noodle ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk all of the Spicy Almond Ginger Sauce ingredients together in a smaller bowl. If you are not using all of the dressing, store it in a glass jar in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Add your desired amount of the kelp noodle mix to a bowl or plate, and sauce it up with as much as the sauce as you want. Toss the noodle mix to coat with the dressing and enjoy!