This may sound a little strange because you are so used to seeing it cooked, but part of eating raw is figuring out healthy, creative ways to make recipes you know and love. Make this if you are trying to enjoy a raw or vegan Thanksgiving.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 c sliced mushrooms (such as cremini or shiitake)
- 1/4 c brown onion, diced
- 1/2 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. thyme (dried)
- Pinch of celery seed
- Pinch of black pepper (or to taste)
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until you get a smooth, gravy-like consistency.
- Enjoy your raw mushroom gravy.