This recipe is taken to the next level because of the creamy, nutritious avocado. Make sure to dip the rolls in the tahini sauce because it is out of control. You could even use it as a salad dressing, so double the sauce ingredients to save some for a future salad.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- Serves: 2 people
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Entrees, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
For the Wraps
- 1/2 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 3 -4 nori sheets
For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp. raw tahini
- Chili powder, to taste
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 small garlic clove
- Water, as needed to make it creamy and smooth
- After prepping all of the wrap ingredients, place all of the sauce ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. You can add more or less water depending on your desired consistency. Pour it into a little bowl for dipping.
- Take one nori sheet and lay your desired amount of all the filling ingredients on the end closest to you. On the opposite end of the sheet, spread a thin strip of sauce to help seal the roll. Roll it up like sushi.
- Gently the roll into pieces and plate with the sauce for dipping. Enjoy!