Do you like Thai food? Want to enjoy it while you’re on a cleanse? Now you can with this awesome raw, pad Thai recipe. It has all the rich, spicy yet sweet flavors of Thai food in one healthy, delicious bowl. Let’s not even get started on the sauce. It is out of this world tasty! If you don’t have all of the vegetables in the ingredient list, feel free to add the veggies you desire, just as long as you don’t cook them. Fresh green beans and celery are great additions!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Sauce
- 1/4 c raw almond butter
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. Bragg's liquid aminos
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 c water
For the Pad Thai
- 6 c spiralized or peeled zucchini (about 2-3 zucchini)
- 1 c shredded carrots (about 2 carrots)
- 1 c thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 c chopped broccoli
- 1 c chopped snow peas
- 1/2 c chopped scallions
- 1/2 c chopped raw almonds
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro
- To make the sauce, combine the raw almond butter, lime juice, ginger, garlic, chili flakes, and liquid aminos in a food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and season with sea salt. Thin with water until it is a thick but pourable sauce.
- To make the Pad Thai, combine the zucchini, carrots, cabbage, broccoli, and snow peas in a large bowl. Pour half the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Add more dressing as necessary. Sprinkle with the scallions, raw almonds, and cilantro and serve.