Your dip/sauce/spread/condiment game will be taken to a whole new level after you add this recipe to your arsenal. We highly recommend adding the lemon juice because it adds a bright acidity.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 large kale leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 c raw pistachios
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Spoon the pesto into an airtight container and store in the fridge. It will stay fresh for about 5 days.
- You can use this pesto as a dip, or you can sauce your raw zucchini noodles with it!