For the Crust
- 1/2 c each of hemp seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1 c walnuts
- 1 tsp. salt & pepper
- 2 tsp. dried basil (or a handful of fresh, lucky you)
- 1 tbsp. agave/maple syrup or a few dates
- 1 tbsp. water, as needed
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
For the Spinach Pesto
- 4 c organic spinach
- 1/2 c raw pine nuts
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. salt & pepper
- 1/8 c water, as needed
- 1 tsp. agave/maple syrup or a couple dates
For the Marinated Vegetables
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp. tamari
- 1 tsp. fave dried herb blend
To Make the Crust
- pulse all ingredients in your food processor until it sticks together (and tastes delicious!)
- divide the mixture into four and shape each of them into your desired pizza crust shape with your hands on dehydrator trays or parchment paper.
- dehydrate (or cook in your oven at the lowest temperature under 118 degree) for 4-5 hours, or until crispy.
To Make the Pesto
- put all the ingredients in your food processor (no need to wash it after making the crust)
- process until it reaches that yummy pesto consistency - not totally smooth, but still quite creamy. mmm.
- put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap
- put in the fridge.
To Prepare the Veggies
- cut them all into thin slices and mix in with the tamari and herb blend.
- marinate them in your dehydrator (or oven under 118 degree) until they are soft and taste amazing.
Putting the Pizza Together
- when the crusts are finished, gently spread the pesto on all of them, followed by the veggies. if you have any raw vegan cheese that would be a tantalizing addition for your taste buds.