Good dips are hard to come by, which is why we were excited when we found this filling and nutritious pate. Try dipping raw carrots or celery in it, or wrap it in a lettuce or chard leaf for an energy-filled snack.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2/3 c raw pumpkin seeds, soaked for 8 hours
- 1 scallion
- 1 large celery stalk
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lettuce leaf to use as a wrap (romaine, butter leaf, radicchio, etc.)
- Add the soaked pumpkin seeds (strained), scallion, celery, garlic, thyme, sea salt, black pepper, lemon zest and juice, and extra virgin olive oil to a blender. Blend until well incorporated.
- Assemble the wrap: Add 2 teaspoons of pâté to a lettuce leaf. Top with suggested pâté toppings. Roll and serve immediately. Suggested pâté toppings: shredded carrot, sliced avocado, sliced red pepper, chopped red onion, sliced cucumber, sprouts.￼ You can also dip carrot, celery, and bell pepper sticks in it if you don't want a wrap.