If you are missing spaghetti while cleansing and also need some beta-carotene, this is the recipe for you. The garlic tahini sauce transforms the otherwise one-note sweet potato noodles into an exotic dish. A pro tip is to let the noodles sit in the sauce for 30 minutes prior to serving. This softens the noodles for a more enjoyable eating experience.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Sauce
- 1 tbsp. raw tahini
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
For the Noodles
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 1/4 c parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 c raw cashews, roughly chopped
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass jar and set aside.
- Throw all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Pour the sauce in the bowl and toss to coat all the ingredients. Cover the bowl and let the flavors marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the bowl and serve up the noodles. Enjoy!