Sometimes you need a snack that is filling, healthy, and delicious. You don’t want to eat a snack that doesn’t taste good, which is why you should eat these energy bites. They’ll change your snacking game for good!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 c dried apple rings/pieces (without preservatives & sugar)
- 1/2 c Medjool dates (without preservatives & sugar)
- 1/2 c raw walnuts
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add the dried apples and dates to a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until you they are sufficiently chopped and then add the walnuts, cinnamon, and sea salt. Continue blending until you get a big clump. Add a few drops of water if need be to aid the mixing process.
- Remove the clump from the food processor and start rolling the mixture into little bite-size balls. Once you\'re done, eat and enjoy!
- These bites will keep for about a month in the fridge if you store them in an airtight container.