Many people have the desire to lose weight, but fail to start their days out with the foods that boost the metabolism and encourage healthy digestion. This breakfast provides the body with essential nutrients, protein, healthy fats, and energy to last until the next meal.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 2 bananas, frozen overnight
- 1/2 c ground flaxseeds
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3/4 c homemade almond milk
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced for topping
- 1/4 c fresh raspberries or strawberries, for topping
- Add the frozen bananas, ground flaxseeds, dates, and almond milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow it to firm up.
- Remove from the fridge and garnish with banana slices and fresh berries.